• A challenging role within an international and professional A-brand organization;
• Ample scope for personal development and growth;
• An independent and responsible position within an ambitious team;
• Good employment conditions (salary, 13th month, travel allowance, bonus).
Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V. is the European head office of the Consumer Products Division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, which is one of the most versatile and successful Japanese industrial companies. The origins of Kawasaki lay in 1878, when Shozo Kawasaki founded his own shipyard. Currently the mother company has about a hundred subsidiaries worldwide, all involved in industrial and high-tech production. Robots, ships, aircraft, trains and motorcycles are just a few of the products that Kawasaki Heavy Industries develops and produces. Best-known by consumers are Kawasaki motorcycles, Jet Ski personal watercrafts and all-terrain Vehicles. The company culture is characterized by a passion for motorcycles and the joint ambition for success.
Are you ready for a new challenging step in your career and do you have a real passion for motorcycles and business development? Do you love to keep spinning as many boards as possible and are you a master in analyzing business opportunities? If so, please apply to become the Business Development Analyst for Kawasaki Motors Europe!
In this role you will be responsible for all sales- and business analyses, forecasts and reports and for initiating efforts to increase the sales performance for the private distributors in Europe. You will support and educate distributors, to maximize their business results and improve and optimize sales- and aftersales activities.
• Collect, analyse and report data of various European markets and sections;
• Be responsible for monitoring and coordinating all aspects regarding sales planning (W/S, retail, market share);
• Supply price-, product-, sales- and other relevant information to European distributors;
• Create sales action programs in close communication with distributors;
• Support and educate distributors to create a high-quality dealer network and to improve sales and aftersales results;
• Maintain a proper knowledge about product, market, customer, business and internal processes.
This role offers you the unique opportunity to understand all aspects of the distribution channel between the manufacturer, distributors, market and dealer organization!