Hyundai Capital Europe GmbH is a consulting and advisory services company based in Frankfurt am Main (Germany). As the subsidiary of South Korean Hyundai Capital Services Inc. and more than 10,000 employees worldwide, Hyundai Capital offers automotive financing solutions to their customers.
Since January 2019 they have been developing sales and branding strategies for Hyundai Motor Europe, Kia Europe, and its subsidiaries in Europe.
To expand consulting services, they are looking for a highly motivated employee to join the team in Netherlands, especially for KIA Netherlands (on-site) and for KIA Austria and Sweden (remotely). You will have the unique opportunity to contribute your ideas and have a significant impact on the business. You will work with them at the Dutch branch in Breukelen.
• Manage day-to-day relationships between OEM and FSP.
• Ensure FSP is fully aligned with OEM strategy
• Manage monthly review meetings with the development of meeting structure and production of action items and responsibilities/timelines
• Set up and run local Steering meetings and communicate detailed minutes
• Convey any issues to all parties (i.e. competitiveness, dealer training, incentive, program effectiveness, governance, etc.).
• Attend Credit Watch Committee (monthly or quarterly)
• Liaise with HCE Fleet managers and address any local issues (competitiveness, TCO, dealer training and coaching, incentive, governance, POS materials)
• Manage the overall relationship between OEMs (sales, marketing & finance) & local FSP.
• Ensure satisfactory performance against SLA & Cooperation agreement.
• Establish strong relationships with local OEM/FSP management (President, CEO, CFO, MD, Controller & Finance Manager).
• Monitor overall retail & fleet sales performance & with OEM/FSP, and develop an improvement action plan if required.
• Regular dealer visits
• Participation in all OEM events.
• Official communication to dealers of Finance Products and Finance campaigns.
• Draft Request for Proposal (RFP) documents & distribute them to potential bidders.
• Review bidders´ strengths & weaknesses using quantitative & qualitative analysis.
• Report findings to OEM Management, recommend actions
• Work closely with local teams to negotiate the best terms and conditions and facilitate the decision of the preferred partner.
• Act as the project manager to oversee the implementation phase of the chosen partner; which includes dealer training, contract drafting, marketing and POS materials, IT development, etc.
• Ensure that branding strategy is fully implemented within Finance area either in Private Label and Fleet White Label
• Contribute to the development and implementation of specific projects.
• Recommend tactical campaigns, analyze & evaluate campaign results, feedback to stakeholders with recommendations, and share best practices.
• Propose and actively manage actions that will lead to best-in-class customer and dealer satisfaction ratios via financial products.
• Analyze brand finance core competencies & external market situations, (e.g. current product offers, campaign effectiveness, and model launch activity and plans), in order to understand the current state and improve performance.
• Act as product manager to facilitate new and innovative product development
• Understand dealer needs, requirements, and influencers with regard to wholesale- and retail financing (systems, processes, incentive schemes, training, etc.)
• Managing WS financing limit and maximize Flexi limit of WS financing.
• Conduct market analysis of competitor offers.
• Analytical review of sales figures on a weekly basis
• Monitor & maintain product competitiveness (benchmark analysis).
• Ensure take-to-market actions are completed – including product launches & run-out periods.
• Develop a retention program, understand loyalty dynamics, and enhance customer & dealer loyalty with attention to the customer journey
• Assist OEM in managing dealers’ credit lines – Sales plan and limit review
• Perform dealer satisfaction survey towards the quality of services provided by the Finance Service Providers
• Train and share personal knowledge, experiences, and best practices with the internal workforce.
• Training of dealer´s network and share best practices in terms of private and fleet financing
• Monitor Private Label and Fleet White Label performance.
• Gather data/information from local subsidiaries & Financial Services providers at an agreed, regular interval.
• Compile information into databases and develop regular reports from that information to actively manage the performance of programs.
• Use these data for regular reporting to OEM management of KPIs and project status updates (To be agreed upon with OEM Management).
• Review of FSP calculations of commissions and fees charged/paid to OEM in relation to wholesale and retail financing
• Review of financing product and channel mix in order to ensure that dealers offered only allowed combinations to customers
• Review of financing contracts canceled prematurely by customers – calculation of chargebacks to FSP