For you an excellent opportunity for an Human Resources Advisor in Harlingen.
• Ensure the accurate implementation and maintenance of all policies, information databases and records for all HR activities, employees and contractors;
• Develop, review and advise on policies and processes in line with local legislation. Stay up to date with legislation changes and advise HR Manager accordingly;
• Handle all HR and payroll policy queries, referring queries outside of policy to the HR Manager;
• Work closely with the HR Manager and employees to provide support in areas of compensation, benefits, training, and development;
• Assist in the development and implementation of Corporate HR programs, policies, and procedures, within given guidelines and timeframes;
• Research, recommend, and implement approved changes for HR policies and procedures, and related administration as a result of legislation changes;
• Handle employee inductions/orientations and related HR and payroll administration for all VEN employees;
• Undertake or assist with specific HR initiatives, projects, and assignments, as delegated by the HR Manager;
• Coordinate and support employees with the performance management process for The Netherlands;
• Support and ensure policies/processes are followed;
• Maintain and update the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) as required;
• Oversees the daily operations (1st line support) regarding employment agreements, employment letters, (sickness) reporting;
• Oversee Immigration requirements as required;
• Assisting in special projects supporting HR priorities and business initiatives.
• BSc in Human Resources or related discipline;
• 5+ years of experience in an international environment;
• Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English and Dutch is a necessity. German is an asset;
• Able to demonstrate an understanding knowledge of national and international employment laws and being able to practically apply it;
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
Attributes & Characteristics
• Positive and engaging personality;
• Able to prioritize competing activities.
Consultant name: HRbaan – noreply
Consultant e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org