Founded in 1989 and fully owned by BNP Paribas, Arval specializes in full service vehicle leasing. Arval offers its customers – large international corporates, SMEs, professionals and private individuals – tailored solutions that optimize their (employees’) mobility and outsource the risks associated with fleet management. Arval Retail focuses on private lease, small businesses and entrepreneurs. These clients are managed today by a separate Retail team . Our Retail fleet size exceeds 15000 vehicles. In particular, the significant growth of private lease in NL poses opportunities for Arval NL, and the wider Arval Group, we leverage growth in the NL market to test new approaches and acquire learnings that can be leveraged even outside NL.
Therefore we are looking for a Retail Director to continue to take business to the next stage. This will require someone out of commercial environment with significant sales, marketing and e-commerce skills that can be combined with a clear understanding of marketing intelligence that creates a competitive advantage. The Retail Director’s area of responsibility will include all channels (including third parties and OEM partnerships) to market, the introduction of a new lead generation system and the delivery of the SME and Private Lease future plans. The Director will also need to foster a team spirit with the appropriate culture that matches the needs of this market and the growth plans. This role will give you the ideal chance to be part of a young, energetic, professional and growing team and be able to have an impact in a new markets, channels and leveraging new technologies.
As Retail director you will report functionally to the Retail Director at Corporate level and hierarchically to your local GM. You will be a member of the local COMEX team.
• Develop and deploy the local strategy for the development of Operational Leasing in the local retail market while keeping in mind Group requirements
• Responsible for marketing initiatives – direct, indirect and online – for Retail and Private Lease and to support the development of any new product and services for these two markets
• Develop with and deploy the local strategy for the development of Operational Leasing to private Individuals within the local market while keeping in mind Group requirements
• To build relationships with 3rd Party introducers and OEMs that develops loyalty and growth, including sourcing new types of partnerships
• Develop the current Retail organization with the appropriate sales and marketing, e-commerce and digital skills that supports business growth ambitions
• Propose and influence the IT tools and their development required to support Operational Leasing to SME and private individuals and service the specific needs in the different channels
• Drive transformation and create a stand-alone front end business with a clear cultural identity that fits the market requirements and Retail customer requirements ;
• Work in close partnership with the back-end functions (service delivery, risk, IT) to adapt back end processes as and where needed for the Retail / consumer (private lease) segment
• Work in close cooperation with the headquarters in Paris
• Deliver strategic plan for 2020-2025 in both fleet size and profit
• Key spokesperson for all matters on Retail and Private Lease to the external NL market